PONTANG!
HAhAHAHAHA.
Eliza, Ouracha and me all pontang-ed school! Lol.
So boring going to the stupid labrador park. Yawnnnnn.
I think there are retainees in my class. Uh oh :l
There are quite a lot of job vacancies to choose from. Recommended by my eversohardworking cousin! Haha. Anyone wanna join me? I dunno yet man. Yep. (:
Lalalalalaaaaaaaaa.
Gonna sell pens tomorrow. Hahaha.
NOTICE!
MISSING : SOPHINAAAAAAAA!
cool chick with short hair and is missing from her blog. plays basketball and is rather weird.
if found, leave a tag.
no rewards la, no $. :P
Oh yea. Watched the new police story ytd with my family. Not a bad show. Quite funny wahaha. :) Checked my eyesight too my left increased by 25degrees but i don't have to change my contact heh..
Washed my dad's car at night wahaha it was fun as usual~
My house is like a library. Muaha. :D
Monday, October 25, 2004
Previous Posts
- Hm. Maia is out. Yea i know it's rather late blogg...
- Went to wildwildwet today. :) FUN~ Just that this ...
- HIIIIII. I'm bored. :l Can someone entertai...
- Whoa. I'm a good girl today. :) Nah i didn't study...
- I UPDATED! WHERE IS IT?!?! okay anyway THE EXAMS ...
- WEOEOEOEOEOWNUXTTASKJFGKDJkjfjadfa urm, okay. i w...
- :)
- F-R-I-E-N-D-S? Are they people who would cheer you...
- waha. amath just ended. having amath tutorial late...
- waha hellooooooooo! in school now. and i've just f...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home